Four Types of Car Bumpers
What types of bumpers can be divided into
The steel plate bumper is punched into U-shaped channel steel by steel plate. The surface is chrome-plated riveted or welded. Together with the frame longitudinal beam and there is a large gap with the body. As if it is an added part. Twenty years ago, the front and rear bumpers of cars were mainly steel plate bumpers, and now steel plate bumpers are mainly used for trucks.
The plastic bumper is mainly made of plastic. In addition to maintaining the original protection function. It is also harmonious and unified with the body shape. And makes the body lightweight. This kind of bumper has better strength rigidity and decoration. From the safety point of view when the car has a collision accident. It can play a buffer role and protect the front and rear car bodies; An important part to decorate the appearance of a car Advance Auto Parts Discount Code NHS .
Aluminum alloy Bumper
An aluminum alloy bumper is a tubular bumper made of aluminum alloy. This bumper has the characteristics of multiple shapes beautiful appearance and an air source. It is mainly used for off-road vehicles and small vans.
Mirror Steel Bumper
The mirror steel bumper is made of steel pipe and has been treated with electric wrinkling. It has the characteristics of solemnity and style and is mainly used in small vans.
- What should I do if the emergency light keeps beeping
- Shuangseqiu formula killing number slimming method
- What should I do if I leave my job without paying a salary
- What is the difference between a full-size spare tire and a non-full-size spare tire
Where is the bumper of the car
Many friends on the Internet asked me: Where is the bumper of the car? It’s actually very simple. Today I will tell you where the bumper of the car is
- The first step is the bumper, which can be said to be an essential safety device on the car. Of course, for some novices, the awareness of the bumper is minimal, and even its location is not clear.
- The next step is to talk about how many bumpers there are in the car. All cars have two bumpers, the front bumper and the rear bumper.
- Next step Let’s talk about the position of the front bumper first: the position of the front bumper is at the bottom of the front end of the entire vehicle, and its shape is to wrap the lower part of the front front.
- Next step Let’s talk about the position of the rear bumper: the position of the rear bumper is at the lower part of the rear end of the entire vehicle, and its shape is to wrap the lower part of the rear of the entire vehicle.
- The bumper can be said to be an essential safety device on the car. Of course, for some novices, the awareness of the bumper is minimal, and even its location is not clear.
- The vehicle has two bumpers, and the front and rear bumpers are respectively at the front and bottom of the vehicle and at the end and bottom of the car.
- All bumpers are plastic
- Hope this helps some new drivers
The role of the bumper
- To protect the car body the bumper can absorb and reduce the external impact force in the event of a collision. The bumper itself can absorb it in the case of a low-intensity collision. And the bumper plays the role of power transmission. Dispersion and buffering in the case of a high-intensity collision. And then transmits it to other parts of the body. The structure finally depends on the strength of the car’s own structure to resist the impact.
- To decorate the appearance the bumper can be naturally combined with the car body. Which can greatly improve the texture and temperament of the car. To a certain extent, the bumper is similar to a mobile phone case. To reduce losses, due to the increasing number of vehicles now. It is inevitable that collisions and scratches will occur when driving on the road. Due to the material of the bumper. The bumper can effectively reduce the maintenance cost in the event of a minor accident.
Pour hot water on the concave part As long as it is heated it can be pushed out. When the concave part returns to its original shape. Use the prepared cold water to cool down the place where the hot water was poured just. Now so that the rubber will shrink and recover; Remove one screw from the car, reach into the bumper of the car body with your hand, and push it hard from the back;
Use the Dent Repair Tool.
The bumper has the functions of safety protection, decoration of the vehicle, and improvement of the aerodynamic characteristics of the vehicle. From a safety point of view, when a car has a low-speed collision accident, the bumper can play a buffer role to protect the front and rear car bodies; in the event of an accident with pedestrians, the bumper can play a role in protecting pedestrians. From the appearance point of view, the bumper is decorative and is an important part of decorating the appearance of the car Auto Barn Discount Code UK.
ATSL how to remove the bumper
There are many troubles in life, the following editor will teach you how to remove the bumper of ATSL, I hope your life will be colorful
- cell phone
- First remove the screws on the lower part of the front bumper and then open the front cover. After opening the front cover, do not remove the screws in a hurry.
- There are three screws under the headlights to fix the bumper on the keel of the car, and finally remove a few screws on the keel to safely remove the bumper. the
- Pay attention to the lights and lines on the bumper when removing it. When removing it, first remove the wires and lights, and the last thing to remove is the bumper.
- I have encountered this situation. The anti-theft screw is very difficult to remove.There is a way, go to the 4S store where you bought the car, and you need their help. Using a thin grinding wheel, cut the two anti-theft buckles straight down the middle, but be careful.
- After cutting, use a screwdriver to pry off the anti-theft buckle from the cut, and then remove the screw. But if you install it again, you have to buy another set of license plate buckle
Leave a Reply