We discover our sexual preferences and what we enjoy and dislike as we grow. Occasionally, we also face complications that make sex and intimacy more challenging. Sexual problems or sexual disorders may exist if you have persistent problems with sexual enjoyment or sexual response that cause you considerable distress. So sexual disorders might take any form. It may cause erection troubles, arousal issues, orgasm issues, and many more issues. With sexual disorder treatments, it is possible to reverse your condition. Yet, it depends on the severity of your condition. Let’s check what the Sexologist in Delhi, Dr. Chirag Bhandari says about male sexual pr and the possible treatments.
What Is Male Sexual Disorder?
Sexual dysfunction denotes any difficulty that arises during a sexual engagement. So this may be an issue that impacts a partner’s desire, excitation, penetration, the sex act itself, or the ability to achieve orgasm during sexual interactions. Even though sexual dysfunctions are prevalent in both men and women, men and women face intimacy difficulties in ways that are particular to each sex.
So, let’s check about sexual problems in men:
- An unexplained absence of desire for sexual contact
- Persistent difficulties achieving or sustaining a sexually satisfying erection
- Inability to achieve orgasm or prolonged delay in reaching the climax.
- Continuous difficulty in managing the timing of ejaculation
Hence, you need to seek sexual disorder treatments to address such issues, or else you may experience difficulties in having sex.
What Are The Types Of Sexual Problems In Men?
Sexual dysfunction seldom constitutes a threat to physical well-being, but it can have profound psychological effects, including depression, anxiety, and crippling feelings of worthlessness. Sexual disorders in males, especially erectile dysfunction, may signal an increased risk of vascular disease; therefore, you should address them with a sexologist. Listed below are a few of the sexual issues:
- Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction, commonly characterized as impotence, is the inability to get or sustain an erection sufficient for sexual activity.
- Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is the incapacity to delay orgasm and ejaculation to the extent that they come unusually early during intercourse, causing the other person to be dissatisfied.
- Male orgasmic disorder: It is difficult to reach orgasm (climax) with a companion; unable to reach orgasm without prolonged sexual contact; failure to achieve orgasm following intercourse. Sometimes, attaining orgasm is only possible by masturbating or oral sex. Hence, you require sexual disorder treatments to treat this disorder.
- Retrograde ejaculation: During orgasm, the sperm reaches the bladder in reverse, as opposed to ejaculating from the penis tip. This is not problematic and is a common adverse effect of several drugs. However, it may cause problems with fertility.
- Priapism: Priapism is an uncommon disorder characterized by a prolonged erection without sexual desire; it is painful, possibly dangerous, and needs prompt medical intervention.
If your sexual difficulty only happens in certain situations or with specific sex partners, then your problem is termed “situational” instead of “generalized.”
What Are The Sexual Disorder Treatments?
Men’s sexual problems have various possible treatments which can help you effectively address your particular condition. So here are some possible remedies:
You’ve undoubtedly seen advertising for ED medications like Viagra. These function by boosting blood flow to the penis, which contributes to penile firmness necessary for sexual activity. If there are hormone issues, a sexologist might suggest Testosterone Replacement Therapy. The proper treatment depends on the kind of issues a person is facing.
2. Vacuum Devices
Vacuum tubes are put over the penis, hand- or battery-powered pumps to generate an erection, and penile implants (which need surgery) can treat or cure erectile dysfunction. Additionally, if a man encounters a painful erection due to Peyronie’s disease, the doctor might suggest a penile extender device.
Psychotherapy and sex therapy are both effective treatments for psychological reasons for sexual dysfunction. Therefore, counselors may help clients overcome fear, tension, worry, past trauma, self-image problems, and other roadblocks to a happy sexual life. Sex therapists may be able to assist couples in addressing problems in a way that most physicians cannot.
How Can Sexologist In Delhi Help With Sexual Disorders Treatment?
At times, male sexual problems can be complex. A general physician may not be able to diagnose the proper condition. Moreover, sexual health is a sensitive issue, and a slight mistake may impair a man’s ability to have sex for the rest of his life. Hence, treating their condition with the best sexologist in Delhi is crucial. Dr. Chirag Bhandari, the best sexologist in Delhi, can help you address your condition. With years of expertise in treating male sexual disorders with the most advanced technology and equipment, you can be assured that you will receive high-quality treatment.
Why Dr. Chirag Bhandari Is The Best Sexologist In Delhi?
Dr. Chirag Bhandari is a renowned sexologist in Delhi with years of expertise in men’s sexual health and well-being. The doctor has participated in several worldwide studies on men’s sexual health and is aware of the various sexual treatments.
Dr. Bhandari is well-trained in all facets of male sexual disease and has attained the highest success rate at the most affordable price. Moreover, he is always the first preference of men for treating sexual disorders treatments.
Getting on-time sexual disorder treatments is vital to restore your sexual health as well as fertility. Visit Dr. Chirag Bhandari at IASH Delhi to diagnose and treat your condition.