Drawing For Kids Beautiful and fascinating insects, butterflies are. Because of their segmented bodies, colorful, intricate wings, and other features, drawing butterflies might be scary. Fortunately, if you break it down into smaller, more straightforward steps, drawing a butterfly doesn’t have to be that difficult. Focus on one area of the butterfly’s body at a time, whether you’re Drawing For Kids an actual butterfly or a cartoon butterfly.
Easy Cartoon Butterfly Drawing
Step By Step Butterfly Drawing
- The head of your butterfly should be represented by a little circle towards the page’s center. Since you need room for the body and wings, don’t build too large. It should be about the size of a coin or quarter.
- Make the eyes by drawing two smaller circles overlapping the head’s top. Each circle should be about half as large as the head. Draw two eyes, one on either side of the top left or the top right of the head.
- Write for us technology Make each eye’s inner circle a bit smaller. Make these circles roughly one-fourth as large as the eyes. Draw a circle at the top of the left eye, with both circles pointing in the opposite direction.
- Except for the tiny circles, the eyes are black. Your butterfly will have two enormous bug eyes that appear to be reflecting light once you’re done.
- For the antennae, draw two curving lines that emerge from the top of the head and have a swirl at each end. Create a left-to-right curve on the line on the left side of the head and a right-to-left curve on the line on the right side. For each line, measure the height of the head plus 1 1/2 times.
- The antennae might be symmetrical, or one antenna can arc downward more than the other.6:
- ketch a tall, narrow oval descending for the body from the head. The oval should be centered beneath the head and around half the head’s breadth. Make the oval roughly the same height as the head or slightly lower.
- For the initial wing, draw a large mitten shape from the right side of the torso. Beginning from the top of the body on the right side and ending at the bottom of the body on the same side is the mitten form. The mitten should be roughly three times as wide as the head.
- For the second wing, draw a reversed mitten shape from the left side of the body. Just like the first wing, draw this one in the opposite direction. Make every wing as similar in size as possible.
If the wings aren’t the same, don’t worry.
- Give each wing of your butterfly two circles to create a pattern. Each wing’s upper and lower halves should each have a circle drawn. The circles in the lower half of the wings should be slightly smaller than the circles in the head.
- For the legs, draw 3 short lines from either side of the body. Draw a line from the body on each side at the top, middle, and bottom. The bottom legs are angled slightly down, and the upper legs are angled slightly up. Make each line roughly the same width as the eyes.
Hello, I am a professional SEO Expert & the brand xperts of the blog, and website on different platforms- we provide a good opportunity for content writers to submit guest posts on our website. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guests.